Homes / 1970 Beechwood Ave, St Paul, MN 55116
½ Block to business and shopping area and only three houses away from Hillcrest Park and Highland Library.
We will custom build this home or one to your choosing.
Priced in the Upper $700k’s.
Call for Pricing.
|Offering Price*||Upper $700k’s|
|Plan||Marcia TJB #571|
|Location||Highland Village, St Paul|
|School District||St. Paul Schools|
- Super Energy Design (your home will heat for Less)
- Andersen windows
- Custom Made Enameled Cabinets
- Oversize Enameled Woodwork
- Solid Core 8 ft doors on main level
- 4 bedrooms
- Huge kitchen with built-in bench
- Super large island
- Granite tops kitchen and bathrooms
- Insulated Garage
- Deluxe Master Suite with Custom Tub and shower.
- Four total bedrooms up.
- Lower level can be finished later or we can get it done.
- See our Process book for all the details
- We will take your old home in trade.
|Main Floor||1,010 sq ft|
|Second Floor||1,327 sq ft|
|Future Lower Level||781 sq ft|
|Mech Room & Storage LL||229 sq ft|
|Total Available||3,347 sq ft|
*Specifications & price are subject to change.
*Photos are from similar home plan however options may vary from house to house.
About Highland Park
Highland Park was acquired by the City in 1925 largely due to the efforts of Commissioner of Parks Herman Wenzel. Undeveloped when it was purchased, within seven years Highland Park featured an 18-hole golf course, 10 tennis courts, a picnic area, football and baseball grounds. It also sported a stadium seating 2,700 people, an artificial “swimming hole” and a new clubhouse/reception facility proclaimed the best of its kind in the Northwest. Most of those facilities, either rebuilt or renovated, still stand today.
Are you upside down on your old home? We can help with our guaranteed lease program. We also take trades on your old home. TJB Homes did two homes for Extreme Makeover Home Edition and is now a featured "Bath Crashers" contractor.