Pamela Park Neighborhood
6129 Oaklawn Ave, Edina
Still time to pick colors and make changes
New model starting December 31, 2022 ~ Permit is applied for ~ Completion June or July 2023
- Choice location ½ block to Pamel Park
- Soft Prarie Contempory Design
- 5 Bedrooms, 5 Baths.
- Edina Schools
- Lot 50′ x 133′
- Double car insulated Garage
- Large Butler’s pantry
- Rear mud room with drop desk and lockers
- And large Walk-in closet
- Stepped ceiling Great Room, master Bedroom and bath all with applied wood/MDF on step
- Custon Wrought Iron Railing on Steps
- Wood steps treads and risers on Stairway all levels
- TV Base cabinet lower level with wall detail.
- Walk Around Bar in lower level
- Exersize room lower level
- 9 ft Nominal lower level ceilings
- 9 Ft Nominal Main floor ceilings
- Andersen 400 Deries Windows
- Super Energy Design Construction
- All Hardie Siding front and back
We also have other
edina tear down sites available.
|Plan||“Inspiration” TJB #686|
|Lot Size||50′ x 133′|
Call for more information!
|Main Floor||1,250 sq ft|
|Second Floor||1,640 sq ft|
|Lower Level Finished||1,128 sq ft|
|Mech/storage||122 sq ft|
|Total Sq. Ft||4,140 sq ft|
*Prices and Specifications are subject to change without notice.
Ham Lake & Lake Elmo Models Open During Spring Parade of Homes March 4 - April 2 (Thursday-Sunday Noon-6pm)
Close to Pamela Lake & Pamela Park
Are you upside down on your old home? We can help with our guaranteed lease program. We also take trades on your old home. TJB Homes did two homes for Extreme Makeover Home Edition and is now a featured "Bath Crashers" contractor.