Luxury Home Tour 2007 | 11645 St. Andrews Circle, Blaine, Minnesota
St. Andrews Village
Truly "Beyond Imagination", 4 Bedroom Rambler Overlooking Lockness Park and a large wildlife area. 5200 Plus Sq. Ft. Rambler. Main Floor has a Guest Bedroom, Unique Theatre, Sauna, Hot Tub, 3.5 Season Porch with Fireplace. Designer Country Size Kitchen.
|First Floor||2,570 sq ft|
|Lower Level||1,950 sq ft|
|Total||4,520 sq ft|
|Porch||256 sq ft|
All the Bells and Whistles are here! We have also incorporated many green products into the building process. The home features a ground water heat pump that will handle almost 100% of the heat and cooling of the home at a fraction of the cost of standard systems. And of course, No Snow and No Mow!
- This four-bedroom rambler home features all of the latest green built technologies including geothermal heating.
- The home is teeming with delightful niches and architectural features. The main floor master suite, with its expansive closets, and an additional bedroom, offers easy access to the home's main floor amenities.
- The lower level recreation room houses a unique home theater, which is enveloped within the "rec" room and features a rear projector and an enormous 100-inch screen.
- The gourmet kitchen includes specially glazed cabinetry with unique shadow boxes above the cabinets. The kitchen's enormous informal dining room, complete with built-in cherry hutches.
- You can enjoy the pristine surroundings from the screened porch, which features a welcoming stone fireplace.
- Association maintained for show and landscaping maintenance